Cast Basket Strainer
Basket strainer Cast Steel Basket Strainer Flanged to ANSI 150 with 304 Stainless Steel Mesh (mesh size is 40 mesh or 400 micron). Allows a large flow rate with minimal pressure drop. This basket strainer is great for petrochemical or other applications where straining needs to occur with as...
- category :Basket Strainer
- Email :email@example.com
- Phone :+86-577-67354000
- fax :+86-577-67354001
Cast Steel Basket Strainer Flanged to ANSI 150 with 304 Stainless Steel Mesh (mesh size is 40 mesh or 400 micron). Allows a large flow rate with minimal pressure drop. This basket strainer is great for petrochemical or other applications where straining needs to occur with as little as possible pressure drop. Much less than the equivalent size y strainer. All cast steel basket strainers are sand blasted then coated with a heat resistant primer. Designed to ANSI B16.34 with flanges to ANSI B16.5 and tested in accordance with API 598.
1. High quality and competitive prices
2. CE and ISO9001 approved
3. EN1092,ANSI,BS flange connection available
· Water, steam, and oil as suitable medium
· Size: DN50-DN600 (2 to 24 inches)
· Nominal pressure: 150Lb~300Lb
· Dimension: ANSI B16.1, DIN3202-F1, and BS2080
· Flange drilled is according to ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.5, DIN 2501, and BS4504
· Test standard: API 598
· Body and bonnet: WCB, CF8, CF8M
· Screen: stainless steel
· Bolt and nut: carbon steel with zinc-plated
· Standard: ANSI, DIN3202-F1, and BS2080
1. Can I get free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, and the delivery cost should be bear by yourself.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation?
A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request.
3. Can I request to make our shipment priority?
A: Yes, sure, we always arrange the urgent shipment firstly.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product?
A: Yes, we are an excellent OEM supplier.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings?
A: Yes, we would produce the goods according to your drawings.
6. Which price terms could accepted?
A: FOB, CNF, CIF.
Welcome to our website. If you have any requests or suggestions,please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following enquiry form. Please allow us to provide you with the best service.