- Health, Safety and Environment Policy:
- Scientific management, product innovation, excellent
quality, satisfactory service
- Protect the environment, reduce consumption, production
safety, protect the health of workers
- Joint commitment:
- 1. To comply with occupational health and safety laws, regulations and other
- 2. Full participation, prevention, starting from the little bits and pieces.
- 3. To improve the production environment, protect the safety and health of
- 4. Relying on modern science and technology, effective prevention and control of
occupational diseases, and various types of accidents.
- 5. Establish a sound occupational health and safety management system, so that the
effective operation and continuous improvement.
- Health, Safety and Environment objectives and targets:
- Zero accidents, zero injuries.
- 1. No fire incidents or accidents occurred throughout the year
- 2. No electric shock throughout the year
- 3. No deafness in the year
- 4. No mechanical injury throughout the year